HM Digital TDS-EZ – Best Water Quality TDS Tester
The HM Digital TDS-EZ is a good little cheap best Water Quality TDS Tester. it had a temperature reading like the others do and very easy to use and is accurate enough for your needs.
With a TDS monitor or meter, you can easily determine your RO system’s performance by calculating the percent rejection.
The sensors the instructions are clear, battery lasts for about 1000 hours ,It also has protective cap to cover .
It’s factory calibrated and is ready to use, but can be re-calibrated with NaCl using a small Phillip screwdriver.The auto shut-off is fantastic, so even with all this use, It has not needed a battery change.
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
- Hold Function: Freeze the measurement to view it out of the water.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that’s very strong and durable.
- Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values
- Check Out More Features Of HM Digital TDS-EZ
Overall, it’s a 5 star item. No more guessing now! It is almost a necessity for anybody with a reverse osmosis (RO) water filtration system. It permits making informed decisions on when to change out the RO membrane and/or the filters.
It is easy to use, does not need any special TLC, and is always ready to use. I would recommend it to anyone interested in determining the quality of the water they drink. Check Price On Amazon