If you are looking for an all-in-one Reverse Osmosis water filter with build-in Ultraviolet and Alkaline, the iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage RO system is high quality. It was easy to install and has worked great.
There are several models with different features (# of stages, with or without input pump, etc) to choose from, so make sure you decide what features you want before you buy. Besides helping your family, with iSpring RCC7AK ro water system you use you may also prevent up to 16,000 plastic bottles from polluting the environment
Located in Georgia, iSpring is a well-known producer in Reverse Osmosis systems for both light commercial and residential water treatments. If you have ever been satisfied with the iSpring legendary #RCC7 Water Filtration System of this brand, then the iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis System can do even more. Lauched to the market in 2011, now, this system is upgraded with plenty of useful features. Take a glance at the product and you will see how great it is!
- 6-stage filtration process
- Incorporate Reverse Osmosis, polypropylene sediment (PP), Carbon Block (CTO) and Granular Active Carbon (GAC) and Corosex with calcite technologies
- Pre-installed Automatic Shut-off Valve combines with Check Valve to turn off the system automatically in case the tank is fulled
- Purify 75 gallons of water per day
- Quick-fittings and wall-mountable bracket
- Reduce waste water ratio to 2:1
- Reliable design in solid construction
- Luxury Designer EU-style Faucet ($45 value)
- Exceptional Purification
- 3/8″ one piece Feed Water Adapter (AF3M3Q2V)
- Water Detector/Flood Alarm ($10 value)
- Purity it refines with the minerals it restores
- User Manual: the detailed paper version
- Refreshing, crisp taste superior to bottled water
Specs and Warranty:
- System Dimensions 6″ L x 14.5″ W x 18″ H (15.2 x 36.8 x 45.7 cm)
- Tank Capacity: 2 gallons (Certified to NSF/ANSI standards)
- Faucet: Long reach, lead-free, goose neck (Certified to NSF/ANSI standards)
- Tubing: 4-color food grade tubing set (Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards)
- Max Total Dissolved Solids: 2000 ppm
- Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 deg F
- Feed Water Pressure: 40-80 psi
- Feed Water pH: 3.0 -11.0
- Warranty: 1 year, 30-day Money Back Policy, Lifelong technical support
Basically, the iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis System is an upgrade from the iSpring legendary #RCC7 with some added features.
With the iSpring RCC7AK, customers can get up to 75 gallons of clean water per day, odd for drinking as well as cooking. Besides, the system operates automatically with a very low level of noise, making users feel totally comfortable and convenient. Possessing reliable design in solid construction, stainless steel look and a cabinet-fitted bracket, users can install it very easy.
Apart from Reverse Osmosis, polypropylene sediment (PP), Carbon Block (CTO) and Granular Active Carbon (GAC) technologies as the iSpring RCC7, the RCC7AK is also integrated Corosex with calcite technology, making it more modern and up-to-date. The product can help to reduce waste water ratio to 2:1. Moreover, in operating process, the natural minerals removed by RO process are also restored by the product. As a result, it produces crisp-tasting, bottled-quality mineral water directly from your tap for years.
With the system, customers will be able to remove almost types of polutants (up to 98 percent) such as chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, microorganisms and pharmaceuticals thanks to its 6 stage purification process, consisting of:
– 1st Stage – 5 micron 10″ high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter in a transparent housing – eliminates dust, sediments, sand, rust and particles. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards.
– 2nd Stage – 5 micron 10″ Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) – eliminates unpleasant chlorine, cloudiness and colors, tastes and odors. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
– 3rd Stage – 5 micron 10″ Carbon Block (CTO) – eliminates any residual color, tastes and odors, plus compounding pre-filters’ efficiency and extending membrane’s life. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
– 4th Stage – 0.0001 micron High Rejection TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane – heart of the RO system, produces bottled quality drinking water up to 75 gallons per day.
– 5th Stage – 1 micron 10″ Total Polishing Inline Carbon – eliminates any possible residual tastes and odors from the tank. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards.
– 6th Stage: Alkaline PH filter – produces PH-balanced water and gives back healthy minerals.
Plus, from 2014, the iSpring RCC7AK is improved and upgraded with a variety of changes. First of all, the system is pre-installed automatic shut-off valve and check valve to automatically turn off the system, hence you do not need to pay attention about which time to shut off it when the tank is filled up. Secondly, it features Brushed Nickel with stainless steel look and ceramic valve.
Therefore, the new faucet is more quality and elegant than old small gooseneck chrome faucet. Moreover, with feed water adapter 3/8 inch, the product is easier to install. Next, the 5th stage is made with higher grade of carbon with stronger absorption capability. The iSpring RCC7AK has more quality and durable the storage tank valve, too. Then, water detector/flood alarm functions like a smoke Detector. However, it detects water by the highly sensitive probe. Finally, manufacturer has improved material of RO membrane with 3M and sharper cutting machine. Thus, users get better rejection rate and more consistent quality.
- Relatively easy installation
- Six complete sets of RO accessory pre-filters;
- enough to replace them at six month intervals over a period of three years.
- All filters individually plasic wrapped.
- Standard size
- There is only one membrane included this kit;
Overall the iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage reverse osmosis water filter is a pretty good system for the money. Water has a pretty distinct taste that does not taste very good, if you turn the UV off, the taste goes away. you will Great very happy with purchase makes fresh clean water just what you needed . I would recommend to someone else