A source of clean water is essential , the Reverse Osmosis is the only cost effective solution.The iSpring RCC7 is the best seller 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System on amazon, If you are looking for an RO system for the DIYer this is a good choice, It was very easy to install and had easy to follow instructions.
I also recommend you get a TDS meter, this can be an installed accessory that is part of the installation OR just buy a handheld TDS meter here on Amazon, it will help you decide when to replace the filters by reading the “total dissolved solids” in the water output by the R.O. system.
- Solid construction. Noise free operation
- NSF certified 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane for superior performance
- NSF certified steel storage tank – Flavor free
- Luxury Faucet ($30 retail value). No air gap. Noise free.
- Automatic Shut-Off Valve. Clear housing in 1st stage – monitor filter life easily
- If your water pressure is below 45PSI, we recommend our RO system with built-in booster pump, model #RCC7P.
- clean tasteless water
- economic investment
- fun toy for an engineer
- Great value for the price.
- Extra filtration stages are worth it.
- The system is wall mountable and will fit in most kitchen cabinets.
- It comes with a stylish goose neck faucet so you have a dedicated faucet for your purified water.
- installation requires some plumbing knowledge,
Installation was fairly straight forward. If you’ve done simple plumbing jobs like replacing a faucet or other small home repair jobs, you can probably install it yourself. This system takes up quite a bit of space under the kitchen sink so be sure you have room for both the filter housing and the tank.
Use and performance. The start-up instructions were easy to follow and you were able to start using the water in about 2 hours after completing installation. The water tastes good and is great for brewing coffee and tea.I would recommend it to anyone looking for an RO system.